segunda-feira, junho 23, 2008

I thought that the following video would fit in just fine with all this 70’s and 80’s stuff hanging around.



Every year they have a festival in Holland called London Calling with the latest Britpop fab’s and hypes from the UK. I didn’t go but I managed to get a hold on a sampler which the Dutch music magazine OOR (ear) put together for the occasion. A couple of nice songs, nothing amazing or a must have. That’s why I uploaded these with Mediafire. Just a testcase to check out their service. It means that these links will die after a while but I’m not sure when.

Pete & the Pirates – Mr. Understanding
Blood Red Shoes – Say Something, Say Anthing
Mystery Jets – Young Love
Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly – Waiting for the Monster to Drown
The Young knives – Up All Night
Make Model – The LSB (demo version)
Peggy Sue And The Pirates – The New Song
Florence And The Machine – Girl with One Eye
Chrome Hoof – Pronoid

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Magnificent beat ! І would likе to apрrentice at thе same tіmе as уou аmenԁ youг website, how can
i subscribе for a wеblog sіte? Τhe асcоunt aided
me a appropriate deаl. I haνe bеen a little bit familiar оf this yοur broadcast provideԁ vіbrant
transpaгеnt conceрt

Here is my weblog: Single Trip Travel Insurance