sábado, julho 12, 2008

Thank God it’s Saturday…

It’s official now, summer’s here even though the weather is still in doubt or rather in denial. They still have to think things over up above before they make up their mind: shall it be summer or do we skip this one for a real long autumn experience? Being self-employed and all I decided to keep on working as long as it keeps raining.

Meanwhile somewhere in between, I’ve planned to go wonderfull Copenhagen next weekend or the weekend after that for 3 or 4 days. It looks like the weather over there is going to be great or at least fine and I’m quite fond right now of the idea of driving there all the way with my own car. It gives me the possibility to visit the outscurts of town as well. There are some really nice parks and green areas in Denmark.

I usually don’t like driving and I try to avoid it as much as possible but sometimes I feel this urge or itch to do some serious ‘driving’. Relaxed cruising like in an American movie. Empty roads, clear horizon… a setting sun and most of all some soothing music on the radio. That's also part of summer. I could provide myself with some custom-made hometapes for hours of relaxed driving and post it here but I don’t have the time for that. I will do with whatever comes my way.

Right now it’s this bunch of crappy tunes that I’ve gathered over the last couple of weeks and days. I tried to turn it into a real mix with a cheap program I found on the internet for free but when I tried to export it into a mp3 or wav format for posting it added soundsamples every 30 seconds to the mix about registering and buying the program. All this work for nothing, jeeh... Well instead you get the tracks separately but they’re not all equally balanced and some have a poor sound quality. That’s what I tried to restore and amplify or adapt with some phasing, effects and stuff in that mix I made. Maybe some other time.

Im’ posting this stuff now through mediafire because my Box account is hitting the ceiling. I have to become really cautious about what tunes I upload to it. I think I will upload only the best or most wanted tracks after a while.

C.J. & Co – Devil's Gun
Instant Funk – Philly Jump 1976
Wright Bros. Flying Machine – Leatherman's Theme
Marathon – I Wanna Dance
Gonzalez – Ain't No Way To Treat A Lady (1979)
THP – Weekend Two Step (1979)
Ramsey Lewis & Earth, Wind and Fire – Sun Goddess
Eumir Deodato – Night Cruiser
John Forde – Don't You Know Who Did It (Woman)
Ozone feat. Teena Marie – Gigolette 981
Larry Wu - Let Me Show You
Fern Kinney – Groove Me (1979)
Frederic Sinful – Crater Sand
Kleeer – Tonight
Material – Secret Life
Borke Woerter – Foe Tim Out
Rufus & Chaka Khan – Ain't Nobody (Frankie Knuckles hallucinogenic dub) 1989
Chin C hin – Toot d'amore (Eli Escobar remix)
Wolfgang – Angel Eyes (Lime cover)
Lime – Your Love (1981)
Ilya Santana – From Uranus To Mercurius
Shit Robot – Lonely Planet
Gina X – No G.D.M.
Junior Byron – Dance to the Music
Giorgio Moroder – What A Night
Lime – On The Grid (Re-Mix Dub)
Mono & Bär – Go Bang!
Pattie Brooks – After Dark
Moonbase – Waiting For A Train (instrumental dub)
Shit Robot – Chasm



MusicPlaylistRingtones

Nenhum comentário: