domingo, setembro 02, 2007

Exo... zdravei :) Kak si i kak ia kara6?

I just got back from a business trip to Bulgaria - lecturing on traffic control - somewhere in the Rodopi Mountains, of all places. Nice country with some nice people and nice food but they should go more slowely on those Dairy products. I think I had enough cheese and eggs for years.

And to top that, I got back with a nasty flue - a present from my collegue who joint me - eventhough the weather overthere was really great. Almost 30°C and sunny. But spending a week in the same airconditioned room with a guy who sick, finally has it's results. I've spend 2 days in bed now, sick.

But I managed to get out of bed occasionally, to check my mails and to post some of the music I found on my old antique mp3-player I forgot about. I rarely use it and this was one of the occasions.

112 The Jungle Brothers – What U Waitin’ For
113
Thomas Dolby feat. George Clinton – May The Cube Be with You
114 Jay Dee aka J Dilla & The Brand New Heavies – Sometimes (Remix)
115 Joe Dukie and DJ Fitchie – Midnight Marauders
116
Money Mark – Information Contraband
117
Red Snapper – Hot Flush
118
Isley Brothers – Fight The Power
119
Arthur Russell – Arm Around You
120
Decept-A-Freak-On (Le Tigre vs. Missy Elliott)
121
Ellen McIllwaine – Higher Ground
122
Hugh Masekela – Mama (Metro Area's Birthday Dub)

Penguin Cafe Orchestra – Music For A Found Harmonium

123 Maceo & The Macks – Cross The Tracks
124
Joe Simon – Drowning In The Sea Of Love
125
Rick James – Give It To Me Baby
126
Ben E. King – Supernatural Thing
127
John Legend – Live It Up
128
The O’Jays – Backstabbers
129
The O’Jays – Family Reunion
130
Jill Scott – Family Reunion great song, but it really needed an update from a present day woman's point of view
131
Aretha Franklin – It Only Happens (When I Look At You)
132
Mos Def – Umi Says
133 Isaac Hayes – Joy
134
Brigth Engelberts And The B.E. Movement – Get Together
135 Opa – Brooklynville
136 Zillatron – Bugg Lite
137 Googie Rene Combo – Smokey Jo's La La
138 Lady Bug – Lady Bug (Larry Levan mix) I finally found that Levan mix back, it was still on my mp3 player.
139 Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators – If This Ain’t Love (Don’t Know What Is)
140 Soul Sonic Force – Play At Your Own Risk

The Go! Team – Get It Together
Cat Stevens – Was Dog a Doughnut
Isolée – Demon
Erotic Discourse - Erotic Discourse
Plaid – Even Spring
Isolée – Pictureloved
Tura – Reishi

Laurie Anderson – From The Air (Dan the Automator Remix)
Dat Politics – Pie

Cheb Khaled – Aleeh Taadi
Bolivar – Merengue
Tito Puente – Para Los Rumberos
Noro Morales – Serenata Ritmica

Eagles of Death Metal – I only want You
Sufjan Stevens – All Good Naysayers, Speak Up! Or Forever
Linda Perhacs – If You Were My Man from an upcoming Daft Punk movie called Electroma

Nenhum comentário: